CALL FOR PAPERS
INTAKINDO International Conference on Contruction Technology & Innovation
INTAKINDO is home to around 17,000 Professional Engineers from various disciplines who need to think of solutions to the two abovementined big problems. In the first Annual Scientific Meeting (PIT) on March 20-21 2019, INTAKINDO will convene a meeting of regional planners and construction experts who are coming from universities and reserach centers and field practitioners to share experiences and knowledge. Our coming PIT has the theme: Construction Technology Innovation in Infrastructure Planning and Strengthening in Disaster-Prone Areas.
In order to support the government program to increase the ranking of Indonesian scientific publications, this PIT INTAKINDO-1 will be grouped into two meetings, namely international and national meetings. The national meeting is intended for young experts who are pioneering careers to pursue a higher level. For this meeting, articles can be written in Indonesian. While international meetings are for senior experts. Articles must be written in English for this group. Articles for both meetings will be reviewed blindly by experts in their fields and will be published in proceedings. The difference is that articles in international meeting proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, an international indexing agency. Only a maximum of one hundred papers are provided for articles that will be indexed by Scopus.
Original and unpublished papers are invited in the following research /theme/topic areas, but not restricted to:
- Digital application-based construction technology innovation
- Local wisdom-based construction technology innovation
- Construction technology innovation based on the development of building materials
- Geotechnical and seismic aspects
- Construction management and work safety
- Building / infrastructure feasibility audit
- Legal and insurance aspects in the field of construction services
- Infrastructure planning in disaster-prone areas
- Maintenance of buildings / infrastructure in disaster-prone areas
Prospective papers should be written in readable and plain English and between 4 to 6 pages. Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. Each paper will be reviewed by three program committee members. Papers which do not conform to the requirements may be rejected without review.
Accepted papers will be presented in one of the regular sessions and will be published in the conference proceedings volume. All accepted papers are submitted to the Scopus and Thomson Reuters/Web Science indexing services. Selected and top quality papers are published at one of the following international journals :
- International Journal of Web Information Systems (IJWIS)
- Journal of Mobile Multimedia (JMM)
- International Journal of Mobile Computing and Multimedia (IJMCMC)
- I IJPCC with some revisions